There’s always a stigma surrounding wedding dresses. Having to choose a ‘perfect’ dress can invite a lot of criticism from people around you whether you have asked their opinions or not. The most fun thing to do is to try on as many dresses as you need. Definitely step into that giant meringue dress and twirl in the wedding gown of a 1920s flapper! It takes time to find the perfect dress and you should take that time to make the best decision for you. Most brides feel like they have to bring an audience. We’ve all seen the bridal shops stuffed full of aunties, cousins and the best friends’ sisters’ cousins but it’s not necessary. The only approval you need is yours and maybe your mothers! Don’t feel the pressure to take a gaggle of giggling and emotional women with you who will all likely have different tastes and offer difference advice! Luckily for you, you don’t have to listen to anyone’s opinion and only go with your own. We’ve put together for you a guide of what to do and what not to do when choosing your dream dress and these tips will go a long way to keeping you calm and focused when choosing a dress off websites like thebridalcollectionharrogate.com or from bridal shops around the country.
For most brides, the long gorgeous dress with the fancy hem is to die for. Just remember that the top of your dress is what people will notice the most and will be the part that shows off in most wedding photos. If you choose an early appointment at a bridal shop, you’ll find that your salesperson is more energetic, fresh and excitable as they haven’t already dealt with tons of scary brides. Obviously if you’re choosing directly from a website like thebridalcollectionharrogate.com then you won’t have that problem but it’s still good to get in early and keep your brain fresh! You can focus on finding the best wedding dress silhouette for you. Details are very important, a long row of teensy pearl buttons and a well-placed ruffle or two can mean the difference between a good wedding dress and an absolutely stunning one. But before you start nit picking the details, first figure out the shape. Try not to get caught up in the latest trends but focus on your personal style instead. Whatever you do, don’t pick a wedding dress just because it may be trendy now. Trendy wedding dresses won’t necessarily stand the test of time – flip through your parent’s wedding album for evidence of that! A gown should be timeless, perhaps you’d like to pass it down to future daughters! Always bring the camera wedding dress shopping with you.
Embrace your inner Cher Horowitz (Clueless, for those of you who are well, clueless) and photograph your dress possibilities with you wearing them. Mirrors are used to sell dresses, cameras do not lie. Knowing how it photographs at all angles can make all the difference for your choices.
A lot of companies and events require a luxury car and knowing when a luxurious vehicle is appropriate… a luxury vehicle is ALWAYS appropriate! There are a lot of events in the world that you would need a car for and hiring a car whether it’s a standard vehicle or a luxury car, is a good idea! There are a lot of reasons to hire a car, and companies like www.ajprestigelondon.com hire out sports cars and luxury cars to people who wish to self-drive. There are a good few reasons you should hire a car and in this article, we go over those reasons.
- Your wedding! You have likely seen a film where the newlyweds ride off into the sunset in a beautiful car. Sometimes these cars are vintage and other times they are sports cars like the ones for hire with ajprestigelondon.com. You can do this too! No matter what your wedding budget is, by renting a car to self-drive or even with a chauffeur, it’s still cheaper than buying one outright for one day. Most rental services like www.ajprestigelondon.com offer luxury cars that can really impress your guests on the big day.
- No High school reunion would be complete without a high roller. No one wants to go back after ten or twenty years to go and see their old high school friends. But rolling up in a fantastic car to impress those who influenced some of the most important years of your life is never a bad thing!
- Impressing a first date is especially important. The best thing about a first date is the first impression you make. If you were to pick up a professionally cleaned sports car and swing by your dates house to pick them up, that would be an excellent impression! Of course, don’t go crazy and get the most expensive car on the menu as you may give a wrong impression about how much money you make and that could backfire badly later. Make sure you choose a car that reflects you rather than your wallet.
- Exciting road trips require exciting cars. Everyone loves a road trip so if you rent a car for yours, you can save wear and tear on your own car, avoid adding mileage to your personal odometer that would depreciate the value. You can save money by choosing a rental car that gets better mileage than your own. Smart choices of the car you rent can keep you comfortable. Heated seats anyone??
- Your convenience could see a luxury car rather than the standard four wheel drive. Hiring a car is convenient, especially if you have been paying out for taxis to get around. If you are going on holiday, having a car ready to pick up at your destination can cut a lot of hassle for your holiday. Hiring a car is often far more convenient and cost-effective especially if you have family to cart around too!
- Lastly, being stylish. When you want to go out with friends, try renting a sports car to make the day special. Birthdays, anniversaries or simply a Valentine’s Day can be made luxurious and exciting with a rental car, especially one that is a Ferrari!
Hiring a car is so much more than just a back-up when your car is in the garage. The next time you have an event that is exciting in your life, ask yourself whether a car is for you.
Let’s face it when planning your holidays getting to know all the ins and outs of the place you’re about to visit can be a daunting task. Packing, knowing your route, uploading a weather app, choosing the right clothing can be stressful at times.
Once you arrive at Rye finding your hotel shouldn’t be that hard. If you happen to be a guess at the Kings Head Inn you have probably done the booking through kingheadrye.co.uk
A hostess will be waiting at your arrival. The welcoming atmosphere will make you feel at home. And you can now switch into a holiday mode and leave your life in the city behind. The room keys are being handed, getting ready for the day never felt so easy.
If you don’t know from where to start, the King Head Inn staff will give you all the information you need to kick off your tour.
The day begins with a walking excursion around the town, sightseeing the Rye castle and the wandering around the cobbled streets. Have your camera or phone ready because the views are amazing.
Later on, a shopping trip will give you the chance to discover plenty of curiosities. The antiques shops are at a short walking distance of the art galleries. Don’t miss the chance of discovering local and international artists.
Then comes the hot drinks, tea or coffee any option is good here. The tea houses are filled with delicious scones for the sweet lovers. The coffee shops have also a wide choice of hot cappuccinos and mochas.
The sunset is changing the view of the town, street lamps illuminate the town and you feel tired. It’s time to head back to the Kings Head Inn.
Dinner is served in the main salon, the menu is an impressive compilation of flavours. Delicious starters give way to elaborate main courses. The Kings Head Inn Kitchen has won several awards. Here is all about combining various styles. This is high cuisine. Expect to be amazed the chef here knows what he is doing. Desert and drinks prolong the dinner. And you feel glad you finally took this time off to make it here.
Going back to the room feels heart-warming. The atmosphere in the corridors, the high end design, the stylish decoration and the 24 hours room service gives you plenty of ease after a long day out. This is the most calming space and the hotel takes great pride in making sure you enjoy your night in their rooms.
Waking up with another day of discoveries ahead feels very exciting. This is why tourists from all over the world come to Rye. This peaceful town is the perfect place to unplug from the daily routine.
The next stop could be further away towards camber sans or a day discovering the cycle route with a rented bicycle.
You’ll have so much fun here that you’ll want to come back and repeat.
If you aren’t a part of the wedding industry except for now that you are engaged, you may not know the difference between a wedding coordinator and a wedding planner and this can actually be quite confusing for new brides! Wedding coordination services are not only different from those offered by wedding planners but sometimes pretty different from those offered by other wedding coordinators as well.
There is a lot of grey area somewhere between a wedding coordinator who you only work with on the actual wedding day and a full service wedding planner as provided by companies like www.carmelaweddings.co.uk. The thing you have to do to find the perfect fit for your wedding is to decide which camp your wedding will likely fit into. You then have to go through the rigmarole of interviews to find the best person who offers the best packages and services in your area. First things first: does your wedding need a wedding planner or a wedding coordinator?
The wedding planner is generally the most involved person you can hire to help you to plan your wedding and some will actually plan the whole event for you. A wedding planner is like hiring your new best friend to figure out and discuss every detail of your wedding which is obviously amazing! They can help you with things like event budgeting, venue scouting, recommending and booking wedding vendors, negotiating vendor contracts, event design and even down to the nitty gritty of the floor plans! Overseeing everything on the day of the wedding is also part of the job description and this means you will have an excellent helping hand. Companies like www.carmelaweddings.co.uk can send in a planner to book and organise accommodation for the wedding party and guests and you should hire a planner at the very start of your planning stage so you can use their wealth of knowledge to your advantage. They’re great for couples who are far too busy to handle the many man hours it takes to plan a wedding and for couples who need someone to guide them through the entirety of the wedding.
Wedding planning can be pricey and prices tend to be based on region and some wedding planners charge a flat fee for their services.
Generally speaking a wedding coordinator helps when you are planning everything for your wedding and then they ensure everything goes smoothly on the actual wedding day. They ensure all important details have been addressed, creating a day-of timeline and confirming logistics with all the planned vendors. They make sure that your suppliers have all the right information for the wedding day such as directions and parking information for the venue, venue rules and the timeline of the day.
If you are planning your wedding you want to ensure that suppliers and guests aren’t coming to you with questions that could stress you out on what is already a nerve wracking day. A wedding coordinator is going to be likely your right hand on the day. Even though a wedding coordinator won’t be involved in all the minute details of the day, it’s still a great idea to hire a wedding coordinator as soon as possible. Often they can make supplier recommendations and can offer some helpful advice as you go along.
Your day can go off without a hitch no matter what you do so take time to make that choice, and congratulations!
Are you ready for a life-changing event in your life? An event that is unique that would add a wonderful memory in celebrating your wedding day. Yes, a wedding is the best turning point of peoples lives and an event that you will surely remember. Though there are still a lot of special events to celebrate in a unique way. Hiring Marquees is one of the most popular ways of creating a simple celebration into a unique and grand event.
Having and hiring marquees maybe one of your biggest investments this year. Having this kind of tent in your big event will create great stories and bring a lot of good memories. Why is this so? That is because there are a lot of things you want to know about the advantages of hiring marquees. Here are five advantages that help you decide when hiring one.
- Best Location – you get to shoot the best location. You can already celebrate in one of your favorite places and a dream come true. Hiring marquees would require a location that has a bigger space and outdoors. You get to have a beautiful view of nature and fresh air.
- Big Area – this is what you need to have a big space for everyone. No more bumping into one another and everyone is free to roam around the wide area.
- Unlimited parking – this is what your guests would love. Having an unlimited parking is a good thing as you never really have to make a double park. Your guests can choose to park far or near the marquees.
- Guests – you now can have anunlimited number of guests attending your event. There will be no more excuses as to the location or areas that require bigger space for aguest to come in. Hiring Marquees is the answer to it.
- Privacy – you no longer get to disturb other people when you get to celebrate your special day because you already get your privacy. A privacy wherein you and your guests can absorb the importance of the celebration.
- Economic – this is more economical as compared to celebrating in hotels, beaches, and function rooms. You have the choice to choose a smaller marquee or a bigger one. Each size and shape do differ in price.
- Designs – you get to choose your design and create your design. A marquee is a very big tent wherein you have a big area where you and design. You can have a theme for your marquees. You can also decorate the inner and outer area of your marquees. You sit unlimited as long it is still will designed and beautiful.
Now you get to see that there are a lot of things you can get from hiring marquees. It a wonderful place to have, as it will expose you to different things. It is simply unique and stylish. You can check www.aabellmarqueehire.co.ukfor more details and information regarding marquees.